Are you available for a live-in case in Gladwyne to help an intelligent, retired woman with typing a book that she is writing and assist her with cooking as well as other homemaking tasks?
Expanding Home Care Company has an immediate need for a responsible CNA, HHA or DCW looking for live-in hours in Gladwyne, Montgomery County providing care for a female client. We are looking for a reliable and prompt caregiver who is comfortable working in a home and providing live-in care. This is an immediate need so please respond promptly.
- Why commute to a facility when you can work close to home, maybe even in your own neighborhood?
- Flexible scheduling for your circumstances (attending school, raising children, working another job, etc
- Variety of different shift times and lengths available (days, nights, weekdays, weekends)
- We provide non-medical services for a variety of different types of cases (age, conditions, locations)
- You have the ability to choose the case you want to work with based on your preferences of schedule, commute, and environment
Caring Friends Home Care is a licensed nonprofit home care organization serving families in the Philadelphia region. Operating in the Quaker (Friends) tradition of compassion, integrity and respect for personal dignity, we provide comprehensive nonmedical services for people who are unable to properly care for themselves.
The key responsibility of this role is to provide in-home care to clients in need of companion and personal care. This position is a per diem position, thus there are no guarantee of hours or shifts.