A facility located in Pennsylvania is seeking an infectious disease physician to help with locum tenens coverage. The candidate must be board certified or board eligible. The schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am to 5 pm with night and weekend call, and the physician will see 8 - 18 patients per day. The facility can wait for you to obtain a PA state license.
At CompHealth, we work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations no matter what you are looking for.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: PA state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am to 5 pm
- Call: Nights and weekends
- Caseload: 8 - 18 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: disease, germ, hiv, infection, infectious, infectious diseases