A Pennsylvania-based hospital is currently seeking a locum tenens pediatric physician. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 9 am to 4 pm with 1:3 call and the covering physician will see 25 - 35 patients per day on average. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible and have PALS and NRP certification. Assignment requirements include emergency C-sections and high-risk deliveries. The facility's EMR is Epic. For this assignment, you need to have an active PA state license.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. We work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations.
- BC/BE required
- PA state license needed
- Monday - Friday 9 am to 4 pm
- 1:3 call
- Epic EMR
- 25 - 35 patients per day
- Must have PALS and NRP certification
- C-sections, high-risk deliveries, circumcisions, and stabilization for transfer required
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: adhd, arnp, child, children, kid, md do, ped, pediatric, primary, primary care