An exciting PM&R Leadership opportunity is now available at a 22 bed rehab unit in Pennsylvania. The community has growing demand, so the clinic needs a Director of Inpatient Rehabilitation. Your schedule will be Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm, and you can expect to see at the beginning 15 patients per day on average. Call is rare because the IM staff takes first call. You'll have the opportunity to set up your own outpatient practice, and the hospital has opportunities for consultations as well. As an independent contractor, you will have exceptional earning potential as you will keep 100% of your own collections. You will work closely with advanced practice providers. The facility is accepting board certified or board eligible applicants. This position will require a Pennsylvania license. If you do not currently hold a license in Pennsylvania, CompHealth can help you with the process.
Let your consultant know if this position sounds like a good fit for you. CompHealth has the largest client network in the nation giving you the most opportunities to choose from locally and nationally.
To begin talking about this position, please contact Peter DeMasi at 203.###.#### or email your CV and references to ...@comphealth.com.
- Leadership opportunity for a 22 bed rehab program
- Call supported by hospitalists
- Facility located within a large health system
- Kepp 100% of your collections
- BC or BE required
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail