NICU Director opportunity to lead the Neonatology team and take it to the next level. Be part of a world class health system in this established growing program that is a member of the Vermont-Oxford Network with both Clinical and Administrative responsibilities. Receive an Academic Appointment and teach medical students rotating through your unit.
A great opportunity for a dynamic experienced Board Certified Clinical Neonatologist to utilize superior leadership and interpersonal skills and lead the Division.
A extraoardinary Compensation package awaits in this Employed Opportunity along with a Full Slate of Benefits.
Enjoy a suburban community lifestyle with all the metro amenities and easy access to all points in the Northeast.
If interested, please submit your CV to ...@comphealth.com and call 954-###-####
- Be part of a world class Health System
- Site Director Opportunity to lead the Neonatology team
- Established growing program that is a member of the Vermont-Oxford Network
- Clinical and Administrative Responsibilities
- Receive an Academic Appointment
- Outstanding Compensation package
- Full Slate of Benefits
- Suburban community with all the metro amenities and easy access to all points in the Northeast
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: ccu, hospice, intensive, intensive care, intensive care unit, neonatal, registed, staff nurse, surgical, transitional