An expanding and growing medical facility in Pennsylvania is in need of two well trained Pulmonary-Critical Care specialists for additional Pulmonary support. Opportunity offers optional participation into an academic affiliated program. The community has huge demand, so the facility is reviewing new candidates. You will be supported by advanced practice providers with great referrals. The facility has state-of-the-art Pulmonary Lab and equipment.
This hospital employed position offers a competitive compensation package and RVU bonuses. You will also receive relocation assistance, medical and dental coverage, vacation, life insurance, CME time, a pension and profit sharing plan, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in this lovely Pennsylvania town. This is a city with plenty to do and multiple local colleges and schools. The summers are cool and pleasant and the cost of living is low.
CompHealth is the largest physician staffing agency in the U.S. Because we work with thousands of healthcare facilities throughout the country, we can find the right job and location for you.
To get started, please send your CV via email to ...@comphealth.com or contact Austyn at: 801.###.####.
- A thriving and financially robust medical facility with academic affiliation
- Exciting and lucrative base and very competitive salary awaits incoming specialist
- There are two needs to joing this collegial group with a great call schedule
- Join these physicians with expertise in mechanical ventilation, invasive hemodydynamic monitoring
- Services include pulmonary function laboratory, comprehensive chronic obstructive pulmonary, etc
- Enjoy your work and your life in this wonderful, friendly Pennsylvania community
- This is definitely a very exciting opportunity to be part of something really awesome
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: cardiac critical care, critical care intensivist, emergency medicine, intensivist, neurointensivist, nocturnal, pulm, pulmonary, sicu, transplant