A Pennsylvania-based hospital is seeking a urologist. The facility needs assistance with the high demand from the community. Your call schedule will be 1:3. You will work closely with advanced practice providers and other urologists. There is an opportunity for research, teaching, and program development . You will need to be board certified or board eligible. This position will require a Pennsylvania license, and CompHealth can help you obtain one. Final-year residents and fellows are welcome to apply.
You will be offered medical benefits, four weeks of PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a 401K retirement package with five percent matching, and malpractice insurance. This opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses.
You will enjoy living and working in this small Pennsylvania town where the outdoor activities are endless, the cost of living is affordable, and the people are sincere and friendly. You may be surprised how little time it takes to adjust to the peace of mind that comes with such a quality-of-life move to the country.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, send your CV and references to ...@comphealth.com or call 203.###.####.
- Hospital-employed position
- General urology with access to a da Vinci Robot
- 1:3 call schedule
- Academics available
- Board certified or eligible required
- Loan repayment up to $90K
- Life, health, dental, and vision insurances
- Bonus/incentives based on performance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: relief, robotics, urology