Eastern Pennsylvania seeks Outpatient Internal MedicineEast Central Pennsylvania multi-specialty group seeking second full time outpatient Internal Medicine physician in satellite clinic.
This community is located ninety minutes from either Philadelphia or New York City for all major metro amenities and international airport for traveling. It has a local population of 80,000, and service area covers sixty mile radius. Enjoy a low cost of living and excellent public and private school system. An abundance of hands-on and spectator sporting activities are offered, such as four ski resorts, five nationally ranked golf courses, two casinos, Triple AAA Farm club, major football, hockey teams, state parks for endless outdoor sports activities.
- Walk into busy outpatient clinic working with one Internal Medicine.
- Clinic hours are M-F, 8:30-5pm, will also cover weekly rounds in local nursing home.
- Employed position will include attractive base salary, production bonuses.
- Comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice, health, 401K pension with 3% match, 3 weeks vacation/CME with $2K expenses, relocation, and more.
- Must be BC/BE, both experienced candidates and upcoming grads welcome to apply.
Associated topics: endocrinology, hospitalist, hospitalist physician, internal, internal medicine, lung, pulmonary, pulmonolgist, rheumatology, sports