Family & Internal Medicine needs Bloomsburg, PA
Join group of 4 primary care physicians and 1 orthopaedic surgeon.
- Comprehensive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental and vision
- Company paid Life/AD&D, retirement plans.
- Medical occurrence liability insurance.
- Life and accidental death insurance, at no cost.
- Long-term disability, at no cost.
- Continuing Medical Education time off and stipend.
- Fully-integrated Electronic Health Record (EHR) ? Epic
- Exceptional work/life balance.
- Collegial group of providers passionate about medicine.
- Work schedule ? Monday through Friday 8 a.m. ? 5 p.m. (no evenings or weekends)
- See 22 patients per day.
- On-Call coverage is telephone only.
Bloomsburg, PA is located in Pennsylvania?s Columbia County and is the County seat. Bloomsburg is considered the only incorporated ?town? located in the state and sits adjacent to the Susquehanna River. The central PA area offers vibrant communities surrounded by relaxed, rural and rustic settings to fully experience four distinct seasons and locations offering a wide array of family entertainment as well as golfing, fishing, canoeing, skiing, and mountain biking. A beautiful, safe, and healthy environment, combined with the benefits of a diverse and progressive community, great location, cultural tradition, quality education and outdoor fun, make Bloomsburg an ideal place to work and raise a family. Bloomsburg is within a few hours? drive to New York, Baltimore, Philadelphia, Washington D.C. and the Eastern Shore.
Associated topics: endocrinology, hospitalist physician, internal, internal medicine physician, lung, nephrology, pulmonolgist, pulmonology, rheumatology, sports