Outpatient Only with Flexible Schedule - Southeast of Pittsburgh
Be part of a progressive, growth-oriented behavioral health organization that has been serving the community for over 40 years. We have openings for both Adult and Child and Adolescent Psychiatrists.
- Outpatient/Office based services
- Flexible schedule to provide a great work-life balance
- Opportunity for tele-medicine part time
- No weekends
- Minimal telephone call
- Full and part time positions available
- Enjoys working in a multi-disciplinary team environment
- Join a team of Psychiatrists, Advanced Practice Providers, Licensed Clinical Social Workers and Professional Counselors, as well as a full administrative support team
- Low turnover rate with the group
- H1b and J1 Visa sponsorship may be considered
- Competitive compensation and generous benefits
- Eligible for loan repayment through the National Health Service Corporation (NHSC)
Enjoy being southeast of Pittsburgh in the foothills of the Laurel Mountains, one of Pennsylvania's most beautiful landscapes. This area provides easy access to Pittsburgh and all of its cultural, sports, and entertainment amenities. Residents can choose to live in the Pittsburgh suburbs. Also enjoy being just a three hour drive from Washington, DC and Baltimore, MD.
Associated topics: casework, clinical, coordinator, counselor, insights, lcsw, lmsw, outreach, tirr, women