Philadelphia Suburb Seeks Endocrinologist -- Sign-On Bonus
- Assisting established, prominent organization with hiring Endocrinologist to join outpatient practice.
- Inpatient component covered by employed Hospitalist group.
- Employed position to include two year gauranteed base salary ($225K), wRVU incentive conversion bonuses, signing bonus.
- Comprehensive benefits package includes malpractice, health pension plan, vacation/CME w/expenses, relocation, and more..
- Must be BC/BE in Internal Medicine; must have BLS certification
- Pennsylvania state licensed required.
- Clinic is located 40 minutes from downtown Philadelphia and 22 minutes from Trenton, NJ.
Founded by William Penn in 1684, Newtown has been and continues to be one of the \"coolest small towns in the nation\" as declared by Yahoo! Travel. With Main Street lined with unique shops, taverns, and restaurants as well as a bustling festival calendar, there is always something to see and do here.
Associated topics: endocrinology, hospitalist, hospitalist physician, internal, internal medicine, internal medicine physician, lung, nephrology, pulmonary, sports