Primary Care Needs in York, PA
- Join 40-physician Multi-Specialty Group
- Group has a need at its York office
- Monday thru Friday strictly outpatient practice.
- Group has several locations and owns its own orthopedic hospital.
- Excellent financial package offered.
York is a city in southern Pennsylvania. Downtown, the Historical Society Museum displays fine art, furniture and tall-case clocks. Nearby is the Victorian-era Bonham House. The Agricultural and Industrial Museum explores the city?s farming and manufacturing past. The Colonial Complex includes a mid-1700s home, a courthouse and the Golden Plough Tavern. The area?s vineyards are part of the Mason-Dixon Wine Trail. Easy 30 minute drive to Lancaster, PA. Less than two hours to Philadelphia.
Associated topics: bilingual, care, family, family medicine, family practice, family practice physician, general practice, physician md, primary, primary care